‎After years of using FreeDOS, I have found it apropos to contribute. I am still reviewing road maps, current utilities, and preferred languages.

I have two specific questions that are, albeit, noobish.

#1. Has anyone assembled a doc on creating the preferred "developer's sandbox"? I use many languages and want to ensure any software I offer meets criteria, or such as my version of "cat + more + search options" for viewing files is written in Asic, Qb 7, and soon Turbo C. Any feedback or examples of preferred languages, compilers, etc and if there are coding practices... I appreciate this info!

#2. From a previous email and since I am stuck in a Linux/FreeDOS world, had there been any consideration into a "multitasking" kernel + scheduler to promote advancements in "power" whille keeping DOS compatibility?

I hope this finds each of you in kind and that, who knows? Maybe we all can keep something amazing up-to-date... if not :more: amazing!!

-jesse @xenfomation

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network.