I have ldap auth working and would like to allow/disallow access based on the user being in a certian group.

this shows in the log: modcall: group authenticate returns ok
but there is never any ldap query to check the group.

i have this in my radiusd.conf:

groupname_attribute = cn
groupmembership_filter = "(|(&(objectClass=posixGroup)(member=%{Ldap-UserDn}))(&(objectClass=GroupOfUniqueNames)(uniquemember=%{Ldap-UserDn})))"
groupmembership_attribute = radiusGroupName

and this in users:

DEFAULT Ldap-Group != "dialup", Auth-Type := REJECT Reply-Message = "Sorry, you are not allowed to have dialup access"

If anyone has any suggestions or could post their config with this functionality working, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
-Ryan