I like the idea.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Chris
Parker
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2004 2:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: SPAM [was: Re: VXAMCECD, the whistle made]

At 06:28 AM 1/3/2004, Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:
>In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
>Lunsford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >arctan demise digestive stationarity plutarch equitable lawbreak
> >predicament proctor hysterectomy justice mallow rheumatism beograd paid
> >contrariwise
> >coexistent won auriga irredentism memphis
>
>Okay, even with extensive spamassassin and RBL filtering,
>50% of the messages on freeradius-users and -devel this morning
>were spam. I did not want to make the lists subscriber-only
>because of the occasional spam message getting through, but
>this is absurd.
>
>I'm seriously considering making the list subscriber-post only.
>What do you think about this ? Good idea ? Bad idea ?

An unfortunate consequence, but in my opinion, a needed one.  If
someone needs help, it is trivial to subscribe to the list.

-Chris

--
    \\\|||///  \          StarNet Inc.      \         Chris Parker
    \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   Director, Engineering
    | @   @ |    \   http://www.starnetwx.net \      (847) 963-0116
                   \ Wholesale Internet Services - http://www.megapop.net

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See