Hi Guys,

I was wondering if someone could help me with a problem I have.

We are currently running a radius server for dial-up authentication to our network.  One particularly large client has asked us to forward authentication packets to their radius server, and here is the catch, if and only if the username is found in a “pre-authorised” list of users that I have been given.

I believe the situation revolves around the fact that the client owns a radius server and wants to do authentication against it so that passwords etc can be easily updated by them.  However not everyone on their radius server should be allowed access to the dial-up network, therefore we should only forward those requests that come from users in our “pre-authorised” list.

Can anyone suggest an implementation that would see this through?

Your thoughts are appreciated.

Warmest Regards,

Callum McGillivray

---