Keith Yoder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As far as I know you can't do this with database tables.  The user file
> will do this just fine.  List each user with the Calling-Station-Ids.

  Hmm... you may also be able to do something like:

id    UserName    Attribute                   Value                op
1    Charlie Brown   Calling-Station-Id    `%{sql:select. %{Calling-Station-Id}..}
==

  i.e. Create another table, of nothing but values for calling station
ID for that user.  Look them up by username & calling station ID.  If
they match, return the calling station id.

  This lets the comparison be a "dynamic" match...

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html