Yes, Please Mike,  make it so!
I WOULD PUNISH THE SPAMMERS ON THE LIST "one bad apple spoils the bunch"

iptables drop 198.161.44.0/24 the offender in canada and the college they
are coming from
iptables drop 61.128.128.0/16 the source of the problem

And if you belong to these networks, your out.... too bad!

They are even migrating to our local boxes

Registrant :
     zhang Jun [EMAIL PROTECTED] +86.04156169599
     zhang Jun
     P.O. BOX 38
     dadong Liaoning CN 118000
Domain Name: QUALITYRRTT.COM {qualityrrtt.com }
Registration Date : 2004-1-6
Expiration Date : 2005-1-6
Last update :2004-01-06 19:25:35

Domain Name Server:
     ns0.nictxt.com
     ns1.nictxt.com

Administrator:
     zhang Jun [EMAIL PROTECTED] +86.04156169599
     zhang Jun
     P.O. BOX 38
     dadong Liaoning CN 118000

Technical Contact:
     zhang Jun [EMAIL PROTECTED] +86.04156169599
     zhang Jun
     P.O. BOX 38
     dadong Liaoning CN 118000

Billing Contact:
     zhang Jun [EMAIL PROTECTED] +86.04156169599
     zhang Jun
     P.O. BOX 38
     dadong Liaoning CN 118000

WORKING THRU AN AFFILLIATE

Edmonton.
Admin-Name:     Tim Crisall
Admin-Title:    Manager, Network Services
Admin-Postal:   Grant MacEwan College
                Computing & Network Services
                Box 1796
                Edmonton AB T5J 2P2 Canada