"Yiannis Samouhos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have a problem configuring EAP with TLS. EAP with no TLS works fine.
>
> This is the message I see even tho all files under certs are there and the
>  compilation was errorless.

  That doesn't mean everything compiled.  It meant that nothing had
*errors* when compiling.

> rlm_eap: Failed to link EAP-Type/tls: file not found
> radiusd.conf[617]: eap: Module instantiation failed.

  The rlm_eap_tls.la library, and associated libraries, were not
found.

> I compiled  freeradius-snapshot-20040126 with openssl-0.9.7c in my RH7.3
>  with 2.4.18-3 kernel.

  Did you watch the output of "configure" and "make", to see if it
found OpenSSL, and then built rlm_eap_tls?

  Try this:

$ ./configure --with-openssl-includes=/path/to/ssl/include
--with-openssl-libraries=/path/to/ssl/lib

  check that it finds <openssl/ssl.h> !

$ make

  check the rlm_eap_tls.c is compiling!

$ make install