Hi,

I am running freeradius 0.9.3 on redhat 9.0.  Our radius servers
are used primarily for proxying to other ISP's radius servers.

I have one customer who would like to be able to authenticate using
realm and the NAS-IP address only.  If the realm and NAS-IP
address match then an access-accept will be sent back along
with one vendor specific attribute.

So basically I want radius to ignore the username and password
and check the realm and NAS-IP address only (or possibly another check item)

The end users client software does pass username in the form of
[EMAIL PROTECTED] along with password, NAS-IP, dialer-digits etc.

I have created the following entry in my user file:

DEFAULT Realm = = "myisp.com", NAS-IP-Address="xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx"
    vendor-specific-attribute=1,
    Fall-Through = Yes

and the following entry in my proxy.conf

realm myisp.com {
        type              =  radius
        authhost        = LOCAL
        accthost        = LOCAL
        nostrip
}

When I use something like NTRadping,  I get access-reject with the reply
item being correct
and in the radius logs, I get:

Auth: Login incorrect: [EMAIL PROTECTED]/asdfasd] (from client mytest port
0)

Questions:
1. Regardless of whether this is a good idea or not, can radius be
configured to do this?
2. If so, how?

Thanks,

Dave