Hello All,
I am using freeradius-snapshot-20040128, xsupplicant-0.8b.tar.gz, openssl-0.9.7c, redhat 8.
TLS is segfaulting after Sending Server hello done, and then recieving a Change Cypher spec message.
I am attaching a tgz file(radius-mail.tgz)......it contains the following:
Ethereal-Authenticator-Radius-log: Ethereal capture for packet exchanged between  Authenticator and radius server.
  Ethreal-Xsupplicant-Authenticator-log: Ethereal capture for packet exchange between Authenticator and freeradius
  tls-seg-fault-log: Freeradius log
  xsupp-log: log generated by xsupplicant.
Please let me know if you require any other info.
Thanking you,
Arindam