"Troy Settle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> After some 4 years, I'm back to looking at freeradius, and while I found
> the configuration daunting at first, I quickly got it trimmed down to
> the bare essentials of what I need (which is authorization only).  Great
> job, the configuration syntax is fairly easy to get once all the
> commentary and useless crap has been cut out of the config files.

  It's called "documentation" :)

> Authentication reqeusts are being successfully proxied out to the master
> servers (the VISP), but the freeradius server is ignoring the attributes
> set in the users file (such as static IPs), even though it clearly says
> it matched.

  By default, the reply from the home server is taken as the basis for
the reply to the NAS.  The local attributes are also added.

>     modcall[post-proxy]: module "attr_filter" returns updated for
> request 0

  I would suggest double-checking that configuration.  It's deleting
the attributes from the home server.

>    authorize: Skipping authorize in post-proxy stage

  See "post_proxy_uses", to add local attributes to the reply to the
NAS.

  ALan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html