On Sun, Feb 15, 2004 at 07:28:43PM +0100, Ciolo_-^DusT^-_WebMaster wrote:
> I don't know ho to configure them...
> the results should be at least three kind of users...:
> 1-  users with 1 hour of effective traffic
> 2- users with 2 hours of effective traffic everyday
> 3- users with 24h of traffic starting from the firts login (so not effective
> traffic)

If you want to limit total time in several sessions I think
it is not possible without modifying default queries.
You could probably create stored procedure in sql database
that would update remaining time when accounting stop record
is received and that remaining time should be given to the user
as session timeout next time he logs into system.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html