I find it difficult to get things authorized (Autz-type) because an
entry that is not in LDAP does not get rejected. If the entry is in LDAP
it can be rejected with the "access_attr_used_for_allow = yes".
NOTE: you should use the defaults instead of my test values in the
following examples.

Example: radiusd.conf
modules {
        ldap ISDN_Users {
                server = "ldap.lanl.gov"
                net_timeout = 1
                timeout = 4
                timelimit = 3
                ldap_connections_number = 1
                access_attr = "employeeNumber"
                basedn = "dc=lanl,dc=gov"

filter="(&(objectClass=person)(employeeNumber=%{Stripped-User-Na
me:-%{User-Name}}))"
                groupname_attribute = ""
                groupmembership_filter = ""
                groupmembership_attribute = ""
                start_tls = no
                access_attr_used_for_allow = yes
]
authorize {
        preprocess
        auth_log
        files
        Autz-Type ISDN2 {
                ISDN_Users
authenticate {
        krb5
Example: users
DEFAULT Huntgroup-Name == "ISDN", Simultaneous-Use := 1, Autz-Type :=
ISDN2, Auth-type := Kerberos
        Framed-IP-Address = 255.255.255.254,
        Service-Type = Framed-User,
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Filter-Id = "ISDN",
        Fall-Through = no
Example: huntgroups
ISDN    NAS-IP-Address == 128.165.254.254, NAS-Port == 4473-4495
        User-Name == 085407

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html