Hello

I´m new here.
First let me say freeradius is a really good product and easy to learn.
Thanks to the develloper.
I installed freeradius 0.9.3-1 and openssl 0.9.7a-24 under Red Hat Advanced
Server.
We installed a big WLAN-Enviroment and we are using 802.1x EAP-TLS
Certifcates.
Thanks to Ken Rosers HOWTO.
All works really fine.
We where satisfied till to the moment, when a user came an told us, that his
Laptop was stolen.
I thought no problem. I revoked the certificate, but nothing happens. The
old certificate works still probably.
I looked to the crl-directory and the file crl.pem and all looks good.
In my file index.txt i can see the revoked certificate with the R parameter.

Now there is a great danger for us !!!

How can i easily revoke a certificate with freeradius and openssl ??

I found an information to use a patch.

Where can i find such a patch ??

Many thanks

Axel