"Schalk Erasmus - IGN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Here are the first part of my "USERS" config file:
>
> DEFAULT Fall-Through = no

  I have no clue what you think this does.

  Delete that line.  It's wrong.

> # Analog users
>
> DEFAULT Fall-Through = Yes

  Again, this line is completely wrong.  Delete it.

> HERE ARE THE RADIUS LOGS:

  These are not the debug logs.  Run the server in debugging mode, as
suggested in the FAQ, README, and pretty much all of the documentation
files.

> Sat Mar 13 20:22:47 2004 : Auth: Login incorrect (rlm_chap: Clear text
> password not available): [isdn/<CHAP-Password>] (from client NAS2 port 20324

  What part of that message is not clear?

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html