In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Schalk Erasmus - IGN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>We have been using a Cistron radius server running on FreeBSD. I've since
>setup a FreeRadius server (also FreeBSD) with a new dial-up number.
>Authentication on the FreeRadius server is working 100% except for ISDN
>users. Analog users are authenticating correctly. I can't seem to find the
>problem, even though I've done some extensive GOOGLE'ing. :)

The freeradius server has its own -users and -devel mailinglists.
See http://www.freeradius.org/

That being said, you asked the same question about the cistron
server 2 messages ago, and the answer was:

>  mmm think this is more an access server problem than radius... sounds like
>  your nas not assigning ip addresses...
>  .. if you like contact me offlist and ill try and help where i can

This is likely still your problem. You can switch radius servers
all you want, it won't help your if your access server is
misconfigured which it likely is.

Mike.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html