From: Milver S. Nisay
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 5:18 PM
Subject: Cisco+FreeRadius+MySQL

hello everyone. i am new to the list and new to freeradius and mysql.
right now, i have a new working setup of cisco AS5300 working with
freeradius and MySQL as backends, it is currently working fine with
the newly setup server.

my problem is, i am thinking of implementing prepaid internet cards.
did some googling, found out that it relies on using sqlcounter.conf,
and including it with working radiusd.conf, and modifying a few tables
fields for inserting values of current time sessions...i believe nothing
work done
with the as5300...(unless shifting for backup authentication)

anybody is willing to share his previous experience on implementing this
procedurally, i have to do it live since dialup clients are coming fast as
3 to 7 clients a day. some working knowledge or better yet sample configs
pasted would be HIGHLY appreciated.

management wants fast implementation after setting up working freeradius and
mysql five days ago.

thanks in advance...

milver

-