Hi all,

You are right Guy, Aoun confused between supplicant and authenticator.
Yesterday I've given the EAP md5 conf for "xsupplicant.conf" wich is the
file config of the user and not the freeradius server, in freeradius for
the simplest config you can let the radiusd.conf as default, just edit
"users" file and "clients.conf" file.
I give the conf one more time and it works on my side:

Xsupplicant.conf, but I think all user soft need the same parameters
because the radius server wait for this informations :

mynetwork {

     allow_types = eap_md5

     identity = <BEGIN_ID>login<END_ID> #Identification

     eap-md5 {
        username = <BEGIN_UNAME>login<END_UNAME> # Authentication
        password = <BEGIN_PASS>password<END_PASS>

Now, you need to configure your Freeradius "users" file :

radiustestor    Auth-Type := EAP, User-Password == "password"
                Service-Type = Framed-User.

Aoun, If you're switch is well configured, it works perfect, dont forget
the secret key in radius entry on your switch and in the clients.conf on
the radiusserver. If you have more questions, try to ask questions step by
step. User config/switch config/Freeradius server config.

Keep Hope

Fred

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html