"Vasudevan.S" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is there any configurable paramater to restrict a user for say upto 10
> days and on the 11th day the user should be denied login.

  No.

> Please help me in performing the above configuration and It will be
> great if some one can help me out in the below mentioned multiple radius
> server configurations.

  The server is doing what you're telling it to do.  Read the debug
log to see reasons why.

  a) You're "proxying" a request to a DEFAULT realm, which is LOCAL to the
     radius server.  This means it's not proxied to another server.
  b) You've told it to use "System" authentication.

  What part of the debug messages are unclear?

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html