Hi folks, I'm trying to do some sanity checking at the beginning of my users
file, to stop dsl users from attaching via dialup and vice-versa.  Here's
what I have:

#
# First, reject dial users from accessing DSL
#

DEFAULT Group == "dial", Huntgroup-Name == "dslpop", Auth-Type:= Reject
        Fall-Through = No

#
# Next, reject dsl users from accessing DIAL
#

DEFAULT Group != "dial", Huntgroup-Name == "dialpop", Auth-Type := Reject
        Fall-Through = No

In Huntgroups, I have:

dialpop         NAS-IP-Address == (IP of dialup box)
dialpop         NAS-IP-Address == 255.255.255.255
dialpop         NAS-IP-Address == (name of localhost)

# The DSL Pop (s)

dslpop          NAS-IP-Address == (IP of DSLAM)

Any ideas on why it's not working?

Thanks

Rob

-