Hi all,

      If I am not misunderstanding, RADIUS authorizes the user with password
only and not with vendor specific attribute in the packet.
      If it can be done then can anyone tell me how to configure the server
for that.Here is the scenario:
      I have a cisco router between user sending access-request and server. I
want router to route the fax request(fax machine on the network) by
authorizing the user's request using RADIUS.
      I want to put Cisco-Fax-Pages=5 in my access-request packet so that
user can send only 5 fax pages. For that user needs to be authorized by
RADIUS according to this vendor-specific attribute.
   Can you tell me ohw can I configure server to do this. I apologise if the
 problem is not clear. Please reply me and I will revert it.

 Thanks,
 Nishant

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html