> hi all ,
>
> i am trying to use radius with apache.
> i have tried the method that on
> http://www.freeradius.org/mod_auth_radius/
> i have configured without any error
> but when i run the radius and apache
> anybody can enter the web srever without any Authorization Request
> i don't know which part i done wrong.
> Is there any method to check what mistake that i made??
> Or have any link that have detail installation??
> Can any one help me??

congratulation! you have done authentication radius + apache very well.
that is how you want it, and that is what you are getting now.

Thanks for yours reply
but now i want to do RADIUS for Web Authentication.
I want to my web site is secured and send an Authorization Required prompt to the end
user.
After they enter the username and password , they can visit my web site, otherwise,
return a Access Denied message.

but now anyone can visit my web site without any Authorization Required.
so now my web site is not secured.
what can i do to check the RADIUS and apache do anything wrong??