"chan raymond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> i am trying to use radius with apache.
> i have tried the method that on
> http://www.freeradius.org/mod_auth_radius/
> i have configured without any error

  That doesn't mean much.  Apache's configuration directives are weird
and confusing.  It's almost impossible to know which directives
over-ride which others, or why.

> anybody can enter the web srever without any Authorization Request
> i don't know which part i done wrong.

  Something else in Apache's configuration is being used, instead of
the request to do RADIUS.  My suggestion is to create *another* Apache
installation for testing.  You can then make that as simple as
possible, and get RADIUS working there.

  Once it's working in the test environment, gradually add
configurations from your live environment until it stops working.

> Is there any method to check what mistake that i made??

  Gradual debugging.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html