"Niall McConomy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  I am looking for a radius server that will block creating a data
> session until it receives an ACK to the radius accounting start
> message that it has sent.

  No RADIUS server will do that.

  The RFC's say that accounting packets MAY SOMETIMES never receive

> Is this possible to set up with freeradius - and if so then how hard would
> it be to do?  I would need it to behave like this for a test I need to
> setup.

  I doubt that very much.  I think you're trying to solve another
problem, and have come up with a flawed solution.  Rather than talking
about the solution you want to implement, talk about the problem
you're trying to solve.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html