hi

Unless you tell
it to use some other identity (there is a check box you can mark)

I've tryed that, but nothing happened.

sorry, i actually didn't mean to tell that windows would send messages in that case. actually, i don't know if it will send anything, it still needs the certificate for TLS.

one silly question: did you activate the Wireless Zero Config service under Win2k? (it's called "Configuration something" in french). because if it's not the case, it's not gonna work.

I think client and root cert are valids, then I'm going to contrôl the
place where they have to be....

yes try that. the certificates also need the corresponding extensions, don't forget.

ciao artr

--
Artur Hecker
artur[at]hecker.info