Ankan,
Are you looking to force reauthentication interval at the AP level? Or does this param set the total number of authentications?
(I know more about ISO then radius).
Mark C

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi All,
I am using CISCO Aironet 1100 AP and Freeradius server for EAP authentication. Now I want to set max reauthentication (reAuthMax) parameter in AP to some specific value. So please can anyone help me howto set this parameter inside AP?

I know it's little bit deviation from the topics freeradius mailing-list discusses.
But I am really in trouble with this matter and desperately need someone's help in
this regard. And also please can anybody tell me the alternative place where should I
post this kind of question?

Regards
Ankan