Alan,

Yep, that's what I figured.  What's the highest version of libtool that freeradius
supports, and what version did you use in your tests?  Are there any plans for
freeradius to support a more current version of libtool (i think latest stable is
1.5.6)?

thanks,
mack

On 25 Jun 2004 at 10:04, Alan DeKok wrote:

> "Mack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Using "./configure --disable-shared" results in an error free "make"
> > and "make install".  Now, radiusd runs fine.  Configured eap_ttls
> > and it seems to work fine so far, to.  Must have been a problem with
> > my version of libtool (1.5.2).
>
>   libtool 1.5.2 is not supported by the server.

Yep, that's what I figured.  What's that latest version of libtool that freeradius
supports?  Any plans to support libtool 1.5.2?

>   In my tests, the eap_ttls & peap work fine with both dynamic &
> static linking.

Which version of libtool was used in these tests?  I'd rather enable shared, so I'm
willing to revert to an