From: Yi Zheng
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 8:56 PM
Subject: Reauthentication interval for WPA w/ EAP-TTLS

Hi,

I downloaded the "third" pre-release of version 1.0.0 and was able to make a windows 2k
client running Funk client software to work  with a linksys wrt54g AP using
WPA with EAP/TTLS authentication against the FreeRadius server. The windows 2k
client gets its DHCP address and the connection seems to work fine. However the
funk software repeated the reauthentication against the Radius server continuously
every 3 to 4 seconds. It greatly impact the performance of the AP and makes the
connection very unstable.

I read about the Session-Timeout mentioned in some email threads in the archieve but did not figure out where to make changes to that. It seems to be that it is the funk client (supplicant) who initiates the reauthticaton. Can someone help me on this? Thanks,

- Yi