Hello,

the subject says it all and pretty much also sums up how I searched
the archive to see if this was previously reported. If it escaped
my search, sorry.

This is Debian Sarge, thus freeradius 0.9.3.

When the radwtmp file reaches 2GB freeradius dies w/o any trace in
the logs, so it took me a few minutes to figure out what was going on.

The OS/kernel/filesystem are NOT the limiting factor.

I'm not sure what the desired behavior should be, as in to support
larger files or terminate with klaxon sounds and warnings all over the
logs and stderr, but clearly the current state of affairs leaves
something to be desired. Though there are probably no security
implications.

Regards,

Christian Balzer
--
Christian Balzer        Network/Systems Engineer                NOC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       Global OnLine Japan/Fusion Network Services