On Tue, Aug 31, 2004 at 04:01:17PM +0200, Bastien wrote:

> Hunt groups are defined in "huntgroups" file like:
>
> <huntgroups>
> COM21 NAS-IP-Address = 192.168.1.1
>       Cisco-Gateway-Id = "COM21"
>
> COM22 NAS-IP-Address = 192.168.2.1
>       NAS-IP-Address = 192.168.2.2
> </huntgroups>
>
> The "Huntgroup-Name" attribute will be appended automatically.

Thats all clear for me, the only thing i wanna do now, is "add" the Huntgroup-Name
variable
into the detailfile.

example:

detailfile = ${radacctdir}//detail-${Huntgroup-Name}

I tried to do this but it just ignores it.
I tried using an % instead of an $, but then the server wont even start.

greets,

Erik

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html