Hi all,

I have setup the FreeRadius 1.0.0 with MySQL recently and it is up and
running. I also installed the dialup admin for web-based adminstration. I
have successfully done the test in the INSTALL file.

Now the question is how do I configure my Dlink Access Point as the Radius
Client? I have entered the AP information using dialup admin. When I perform
the "Check NAS validity", it returns "The NAS name is not valid". I have put
"DWL-900AP+" as the NAS name.

After that, how do my wireless client authenticate via this Radius server?

Pls help.

Regards,
Yong Wei

-