Title: Support of MS-CHAP

Hi

I've noticed that freeradius 1.0 supports MS-CHAP but when I looked at the code, I didn't find any trace of an option to periodically change the password using MS-CHAP.

What I'm referring to, to be more specific, is what is written in RFC 2433 about the error code e=648 which returns in the failure packet and forces the client to send a "Change Password Packet". Apparently, unless I overlooked something, freeradius cannot be configured to force the user to change password.

Does anyone know why this option is not supported in freeradius?

Thanks,

Gil