Apologies for not replying directly to the thread, but I'm on a daily
digest.

No Firewall running here. Definitely.

I have been trying to test locally using radtest

[EMAIL PROTECTED] radtest martyn password localhost 10 #secret#

However, I get

Usage: radtest user passwd radius-server[:port] nas-port-number secret
[ppphint] [nasname]

Obviously a syntax error, but I don't know where - any clues?

KM

Martyn Kinder
Solutions Architect

FUJITSU
Infinity House, Mallard Way, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 6ZQ
Mobile:         +44 (0) 786 782 3139   Internal:  7382 3139

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web:    http://uk.fujitsu.com <http://uk.fujitsu.com>

Fujitsu Services Limited, Registered in England no 96056, Registered Office
26, Finsbury Square, London, EC2A 1SL

This e-mail is only for the use of its intended recipient.  Its contents are
subject to a duty of confidence and may be privileged.  Fujitsu Services
does not guarantee that this e-mail has not been intercepted and amended or
that it is virus-free.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html