Hi
I tried to configure EAP-md5 :

I did NOT set "Auth-Type := EAP" in the users file (as  written in eap.conf)

moduel eap ist loaded:

Module: Loaded eap
 eap: default_eap_type = "md5"

in the authorize and the authenticate section of radiusd.conf I entered eap

but I get following errors:

modcall: group authorize returns ok for request 1
auth: type Local
auth: No User-Password or CHAP-Password attribute in the request
auth: Failed to validate the user.

the Server somehow does not find out to use EAP-md5 by its own

If I set Auth-Type := EAP in the users file I get following error msg:

 modcall[authorize]: module "files" returns ok for request 0
modcall: group authorize returns ok for request 0
  rad_check_password:  Found Auth-Type EAP
auth: type "EAP"
  ERROR: Unknown value specified for Auth-Type.  Cannot perform requested
action.
auth: Failed to validate the user.

could anybode help my ?

-