We are getting ready to install a couple new radius servers, but we are
having some problems.  The servers are running Fedora Core 3 and freeradius
1.0.1.  Our current radius servers use older versions of RedHat and
freeradius 0.9.3.  I copied the config files from our current servers to our
new servers and get the following errors in the radius.log 3 times per
authentication request:
        Error: Invalid operator for item Suffix: reverting to '=='

I switched to the default radiusd.conf file and only changed the
bind_address to the server's IP address and port = 0 to port = 1645. I still
got the error messages.  I tried using blank files for users and proxy.conf
to see if I could at least get the error messages to change so I would know
which file to start looking at.  No change.  At that point I decided that
since I was grasping a straws, to consult the experts.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this error or where I can
look for more information to help diagnose this problem?

Thank you for your help,
Tom

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html