From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Werner Detter
Sent: 12 November 2004 11:18
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: don't get mpp working with freeradius and ascend max

hi again,

i tried to configure everything as explained, i have now the
following settings for my group 'mpp' in the mysql-database
configured:

Framed-Protocol         :=      PPP
Framed-MTU      :=      1500
Framed-Compression      :=      Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP
Ascend-Maximum-Channels         :=      2
Service-Type    :=      Framed-User
Simultaneous-Use        :=      2
Ascend-Idle-Limit       :=      0

but it seems like it still doesn't work, the user only gets one channel.

regards,
werner

This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If misdirected, please notify us by telephone and confirm that it has been deleted from your system and any copies destroyed. If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it. We use reasonable endeavours to virus scan all e-mails leaving the Company but no warranty is given that this e-mail and any attachments are virus free. You should undertake your own virus checking. The right to monitor e-mail communications through our network is reserved by us.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

|werner detter
|linux and networking
|[EMAIL PROTECTED]
|lilienstr. 4
|81669 munich
|phone: +4989-20341736

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

-- Kostas Kalevras Network Operations Center [EMAIL PROTECTED] National Technical University of Athens, Greece Work Phone: +30 210 7721861 'Go back to the shadow' Gandalf