Kenneth Grady wrote:
Oh I get it. I'm a proxy to an unknown home server and should shut it
off, unless I want to proxy requests to somewhere else.

As I understood, you don't want to proxy... but you want another radius server to proxy requests to you.

If you uncomment all proxy items in your configuration files, you'll notice that freeradius won't be listening on port 1814 anymore, because it's not needed anymore.
Please keep in mind that you're using the UDP protocol, not the TCP protocol!

--
Regards,

Thor Spruyt
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
W: www.thor-spruyt.com
M: +32 (0)475 67 22 65
Bestel nu uw exemplaar van Operationele verkoop (Walter Spruyt -
Liesbeth Huysmans) via www.salesguide.be Ontdek de Telenet Hotspot
service op www.telenet.be/hotspots