Hello,

i want to use securid with freeradius on my debian.
I have choosen and installed the pam_securid.so Module from RSA und set up pam
and freeradius.

if a make a radtest everytime a get the following errors in syslog:
Nov 17 14:31:49 abrakadabra freeradius: PAM unable to
dlopen(/lib/security/pam_securid.so)
Nov 17 14:31:49 abrakadabra freeradius: PAM [dlerror:
/lib/security/pam_securid.so: undefined symbol: pam_get_item]
Nov 17 14:31:49 abrakadabra freeradius: PAM adding faulty module:
/lib/security/pam_securid.so

when i use the module with ssh it works quite well.

Has anybody some ideas? is there anybody who is using securid with freeradius?

Regads

Markus Wintruff

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html