Paul Hampson wrote:
On Thu, Nov 18, 2004 at 05:14:47PM -0800, Jev wrote:

Ok, great Paul, thank you!

Is it this patch: http://lists.freeradius.org/archives/freeradius-users/2004/09/frm00132.html

that you plan to apply? Is the patch in that post the most recent? I ask because I may attempt to apply and build it my self, so I can proceed with some testing that I need this feature for...

That patch, with the changes described here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org/msg10746.html
except the line number in rlm_exec is wrong...

Oh heck, here's the patch as it sits in my source tree. ^_^

Thanks again Paul, I hope to have time to try it over the weekend myself. If I succeed I'll let you know...

Regards,
-Jev

[snip]