Hi,

I recently upgraded to freeradius 1.0.1 from 1.0. On start up I'm getting the error:

files: acctusersfile = "/usr/local/etc/raddb/acct_users"
files: preproxy_usersfile = "/usr/local/etc/raddb/preproxy_users"
files: compat = "no"
[/usr/local/etc/raddb/acct_users]:18 WARNING! Check item "Exec-Program" ?found in reply item list for user "DEFAULT". ?This attribute MUST go on the first line with the other check items
[/usr/local/etc/raddb/acct_users]:23 WARNING! Check item "Exec-Program" ?found in reply item list for user "DEFAULT". ?This attribute MUST go on the first line with the other check items
Module: Instantiated files (files)
Module: Loaded detail

I'm pretty sure I was not getting that warning with 1.0 (though I would not swear on this). I was calling some scripts in my acct_users file, but this no longer works in 1.0.1. My acct_users file looks like this:

  DEFAULT Acct-Status-Type == Start
    Exec-Program = "/usr/local/bin/rp"

  DEFAULT Acct-Status-Type == Stop
    Exec-Program = "/usr/local/bin/rs"

Is this a bug, or did you miss some feature change between 1.0 and 1.0.1?

Regards, -Emil