=?iso-8859-1?Q?Beno=EEt_Bianchi?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> But I'm not able to set corresponding authentication types: when I
> put Mac and Users in the authenticate section of radiusd.conf, FR
> doesn't start with message: "passwd" modules aren't allowed in
> 'authenticate' sections

  Yes.  The "passwd" module just adds attributes to the request.
Another module does the authentication.

> So I've put them in Authorize section but now FR is trying to
> match the login each time with both files, even is I set MAC,
> Auth-Type := Mac for the group I want to use this file.

  Auth-Type applies only during the authenticate section, not the
authorize section.

  And do you have the *same* user names in both files?  If so, you
need some way to choose between the two passwd files.  Once that's
configured, authentication should just work.

  See the Autz-Type attribute, and the doc/ directory.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html