"Ivan D. Barrera" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is there a way to configure Freeradius to authenticate users using different
> "passwd"/"shadow" files to differentiate service by using different SSIDs?

  Yes.

> I assume I can have two "similar" users:
>
> anonymous cisco_avpair=="ssid=1"
>     Service-Type = Framed-User
>
> anonymous cisco_avpair=="ssid=2"
>     Service-Type = Framed-User
>
> but how can I tell freeradius to authenticate the "first" user based on a
> different database than the other one? Can I?

  Yes.

DEFAULT cisco_avpair=="ssid=1", Autz-Type = SSID1
    Service-Type = Framed-User

DEFAULT cisco_avpair=="ssid=2", Autz-Type = SSID2
    Service-Type = Framed-User

  And in the "authorize" section, create two Autz-Type blocks:

  Autz-Type SSID1 {
            ssid1
  }

  Autz-Type SSID2 {
            ssid2
  }

  In the "modules" section, create two copies of the "passwd" module:

  passwd ssid1 {
         ... point to passwd file for ssid1
  }

  passwd ssid2 {