--On Wednesday, December 01, 2004 10:34:22 +0200 Panagiotis Mavros <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

OK we are proposing a lightweight WLAN roaming architecture. This means that we implement a roaming architecture for a small community. The scenario is Client-->AP-->foreign server -->Home server and so on... All this is done using EAP-MD5 authentication (only this authentication scheme) and mysql for keeping user profiles. The idea is to minimize the lenght of packets in order to provide faster roaming.

Hacking around with the length of RADIUS packets is NOT going to help you acheive faster roaming.

josh.