----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan DeKok" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 12:33 PM
Subject: Re: [radius] Re: Segmentation Fault - gdb output

"Nick Marino" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ok I deleted everything and ran make clean and recompiled now I get this
error when building.

In file included from rlm_eap.c:26:
rlm_eap.h:26:18: ltdl.h: No such file or directory

Yes... you probably didn't run "configure" after deleting the previous install.

 PLEASE use the following steps:

1) delete all previous binaries and modules, configuration files
2) delete whatever source directory you're using
3) un-tar the distribution files
4) ./configure --disable-shared
5) make
6) make install

 It WILL WORK.  You're running into problems because you continually
have a partial build/install/whatever.  Use a completely CLEAN system.

Alan DeKok.

Ok your the man! Thanks a million that worked and I now have FR running,