"Also sprach Mitchell, Michael:"
> When you're given a gift for FREE do you give it back complaining that
> the shade of red is not quite what you wanted?

Nobody gave me a gift - I was kind enough to evaluate your product.  I
didn't have to.  It took time to do so.  If I were paying you for it I
would insist on better explanation of the configuration language.  As it
is, I am kind enough to point out where the explanations you give are
lacking, /because/ I like the tool.  It's nicely coded, and it does the
right thing on installation, and the config fiel are well commeneted.  I
didn't bother writing to the gnu-radius people and telling them that
their mess was so bad that after wastng an hour on it I uninstalled it.

Do you always treat people who are nice enough to  beta test your
product this way?

You get the benefit of my knowledge and capabilities for free. I've
pointed out to you what is the matter with the docs and where. I can't
be more specific. I've suggested how to improve them, even writing
sentences for you at times.

> Perhaps if you're not happy with freeRADIUS you should go PAY for
> something you like better.

Why should I? I'm not interested! It's in _your_ interest to listen to
what is said to you!

Do you really not get it?

You don't have to listen. Fine. Go "la la la la I can't hear you".

I tried.

> > I _am_ a lingusitic semanticist,
>
> I'd call you something else, but that would be poor list etiquette.

No, it would be very rude, just like you are being.

Peter

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html