HI
there is something that confused me. In sql.conf. the
server field should be any IP of a server running
Mysql. Is it? When i try using localhost, the radius
running properly (from the debug mode) but when i used
the IP addr of which the same mechine i run radius
server using localhost, there's an error of attempting
..something about socket...to connect with mysql..but
in the other pc I tried, when i change localhost to
it's own IP, or other IP which run the mysql server,
it seems to be ok. Where could it be wrong?