Am Fr, den 10.12.2004 schrieb Mathias Röhl um 16:15:
> Hi

after restarting freeradius with -X (thx to Alan) I got the message
--------------------------
  modcall[authorize]: module "ldap" returns ok for request 1
modcall: group authorize returns updated for request 1
  rad_check_password:  Found Auth-Type EAP
auth: type "EAP"
  Processing the authenticate section of radiusd.conf
modcall: entering group authenticate for request 1
  rlm_eap: Request found, released from the list
  rlm_eap: EAP NAK
 rlm_eap: EAP-NAK asked for EAP-Type/peap
 rlm_eap: No such EAP type peap
  rlm_eap: Failed in EAP select
  modcall[authenticate]: module "eap" returns invalid for request 1
modcall: group authenticate returns invalid for request 1
auth: Failed to validate the user.
My eap.conf has no peap sections, it's comment out. Only eap with md5.
It's the same like the documentation in rlm_eap. In radiusd.conf is
authorize wiht eap and autenticate with eap and ldap.
Is it a prob with the eap.conf or with something totally different ?
It's my first freeradius setup......

kind regards

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-