Hi Tim,

I believe that MS made changes to the format of the EAP packets in XP
SP2!  This breaks PEAP with a number of (but apparently not all) non-MS
RADIUS servers.  They have a Hotfix for this.  Checkout KB 885453.

I'm not *sure* that this is your problem.  However, it *may* be
relevant.

Note that the reference to EAP/TLS in FreeRADIUS may be a slight
misdirection.  EAP/TLS code is referenced by several of the EAP modules.
Specifically, both EAP/TTLS and PEAP use a one-way TLS outer tunnel to
protect the inner authentication process.  Hence, a reference to EAP/TLS
is entirely consistent with using PEAP (remember, you had to configure
the tls module to get peap working).

Regards,

Guy

This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended
recipient only.  If misdirected, please notify us by telephone and confirm that
it has been deleted from your system and any copies destroyed.  If you are not
the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing,
copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained
in it.  We use reasonable endeavours to virus scan all e-mails leaving the
Company but no warranty is given that this e-mail and any attachments are virus
free.  You should undertake your own virus checking.  The right to monitor
e-mail communications through our network is reserved by us.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html