Hello everybody,

      I wish  to have a sample code (example ) using Exec .

My aim is .....

Whenever a NAS sends a Access-Request Packet to the RADIUS server, first
my external script will execute , check for user name , mac
address(Callin-staion-id) of the user and if not correct, has to send
Acces Reject Packet immediately to the client without processing any more.

Is the below code correct????

exec my-test {
             wait = yes
             program = "/bin/evaluate %{User-Name} %{Calling-Station-Id}"
             input-pairs = request
             output -pairs = reply
             packet-type = Access Request
}

In my "evaluate" program I will check with user-name , Mac address from
the list I have.
If a user is trying from a different system, I will reject him.

 Is the above method correct for validating the users so that correct
users are only allowed to access the internet.

case 2:
---------

I tried with other option also .
i,.e

In Users file I had mentioned as ,

 User1   Password == "admin123" , Calling-Station-Id := "000d549f5296"
         Reply-Message = "U'r a right user"

In radiusd.conf file ,
   I had enabled "Checkval" option.

But even when i try connect from correct system also I am not able to
authenticate.
Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't .

That's the reason I am trying for the above External script authentication.

Plz can anyone solve my problem and provide me with suufficient details.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,
Phani
Project Assistant,