Was this a copy/paste?  Look below in the radiusd.conf section.  You put
in

identify = "cn=root..."

instead of

identity = "cn=root..."

That would explain why you are trying to login without a username, as
shown in your debug output.

rlm_ldap: bind as /teste to 146.164.xx.236:389

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005, Anderson Alves de Albuquerque wrote:

> ldapsearch -x -b "dc=br" -h x.y.z.w
>
> But, I use radius to authentication. When I use ldapsearch all is okay.
> Look may config ldap:
> include         /usr/home/andersonalves/work/radius/core.schema
> include         /usr/home/andersonalves/work/radius/gnugk.schema
> loglevel        296
> pidfile         /var/run/slapd.pid
> argsfile        /var/run/slapd.args
> allow bind_v2
> database        bdb
> suffix "dc=br"
> rootdn "cn=root,dc=voip,dc=nce,dc=ufrj,dc=br"
> rootpw xxx
> directory       /usr/home/andersonalves/work/radius/db/
> index   objectClass     eq
> index   uid             eq
> mode                    0600
> cachesize               2000
> replogfile      /usr/home/andersonalves/work/radius/log/replog
>
> Look my radius config in ldap session:
> ldap {
>                 server="x.y.z.w"
>               identify="cn=root,dc=voip,dc=nce,dc=ufrj,dc=br"

*** that should be identity, not identify.