Hi Alan!

Zitat von Alan DeKok :
 Ârlm_chap: Using clear text password doe for user john
authentication.
 Ârlm_chap: Pasword check failed

  The password doesn''''t match. There really isn''''t any other cause for this message.

The Server as well as the client are both under my full control, i am absolutely sure that the passwords do match.

But however i will do a completely new installtion of the server
machine tomorrow morning, and also try with another client.

I am not sure if everything is ok with the x86_64 Build of Fedora
Core 3. Some apps are Seg-faulting without a reason.

I will do a fresh setup of the i386 flavour.

Alltough very much thanks for your help!

               chris

--
Christian Reiter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  ||http://www.percom.at[2]